Friday, June 24, 2016

Please help me find the least intrusive blackout options for what seems like our impossibly-shaped bedroom windows!

As the title describes, we have what seem to be impossibly-shaped windows for an attractive cover. The blinds that came with the place are not attractive, nor do they do nearly enough to keep out the piercing morning light. The arches on top make internal blinds difficult, yet I hate the idea of cluttering up a relatively small room with large curtains, or simply hanging roller shade right on the wall. I thought about a large curtain hanging from near the ceiling (there is a wardrobe to the right behind which it can be partially hidden when pulled back), but I can't find a bar or wire form which to hang it that doesn't look like cheap clutter. At this point I'm ready to have an ugly bedroom if it means sleeping past 5:30am, but I didn't want to give up hope without asking the experts here. Any advice on options or products would be greatly appreciated.

Picture of the offending windows



Submitted June 24, 2016 at 11:01AM by minnabruna http://ift.tt/292LjGB

No comments:

Post a Comment